Monday, November 22, 2004

Okay. Hold on a Minute

Based on the Comments Within My Last Blog:

Okay, if youre going to hate on me, at least let me know who it is by leaving your name with your anonymous comment. And at what point did I become such an ass? If you are basing your opinion of my assholeness based on the comments and monologues of an anonymous person, maybe you should talk to me before reaching a final conclusion. Maybe you should hear both sides of the story before jumping to conclusions. Maybe you should be openminded and willing to give me a fair trial, instead of declaring me guilty until proven innocent. Call me. Im sure anonymous will give you my number. Either that or AIM me @ bringerofthedead. Just talk to me in REAL time. I dont think Ive done anything unfair or wrong, and its not my fault that someone couldnt catch on before getting hurt. I didnt want to hurt anyone, and if you have been hurt, Im sorry. Im living my life for me, not you. Take off your blinders.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awk! happy thoughts. yourself is most important. make urself happy, then you can geniunely make others happy. didnt mean to provoke such anger. sorry bout it. seriously. geese. my roomie can be tempermental sometimes, and overprotective. . .

Anonymous said...

i was actually surprised at the response. sigh. (eyeing physics book intently)Just going to do physics and music. . .just music and phys. . . .AWK! gotta practice sax! DOH! . .

Death said...

hey kel, I didnt mean to make you the victim of peoples insults, I just wanted people not to hate me for something I feel I havent done.

Anonymous said...

amusing nick. lol. i think ur one of those too smart for ur own good lol. ahem, yea.

alterntivgirl said...

Man, reading these comments, honestly, don't you guys have anything better to do? If you think Dan is such an aweful person, why don't you just leave him to be? Live your own life. Be your own person. Forget about Dan. This blog is supposed to be a place where we tell him we love his photographs, not a place for anyone's anger to be taken out. You know, if someone hurts you, you shouldn't actively seek to go back to that source of hurt. Dan's just doing what he has to do, and from what I know, he's been far kinder than he should. He's living his life. Maybe you guys should start living your own.