Monday, October 24, 2005

Here's the Deal

So Ive been really busy, except I havent. I dont really know what has been occupying so much of my time, and yet, where did my time go? There I things I should have done, which I havent. There are things that should be finished, but I just started. I know that playing games occupies alot of my time, and though I should be doing something to change it, I really dont want to. Sadly, it offers a bit of comfort, in that it changes the daily humdrum of life. Ive recently been through alot, though most dont know. Right now, the world seems a little desaturated. Maybe its the grey days we've been having. Maybe its the tone of life, and Im just begining to see it. I just remember tehre being alot more color to this canvas. On the bright side, I think that ph7 is possibly starting to record another EP, if not an album.
On a slightly off topic, Ill probably be transfering to Brooks Institute of Photography in January. I find I have mixed feelings about this. I was realy looking forward to transfering, but now I find that Im not as excited about it. I have a friend that is going there, and its not the cool photographic community I imagined. Instead it is just another school. The main reason Im applying, is because I dont know what else to do. I dont want to enter the real world yet. I want to continue in this palyful fantasy that Ive created, and school seems to help bring that about. But is paying 45k a year worth it? I dont know. Is the title "bachelor" worth me paying 70k? I just dont know. What I do know, is that right now, Im really tired. Most likely, because it is a longer post, nobody read this far. Regardless, it helps ot put words to it. *Sigh*

2 comments:

Bren said...

just because i said that bringing a bat to class would have made it more satisfying, doesn't say anything about the school- it just means i'm a lunatic. it wasn't my idea either- someone at break said, "you look like you need a bat..." and then we all expressed our hatred toward becky. this all led to the running joke of the semester, "who's up for some baseball?"

aside from that one girl that drove all of us absolutely insane- i'd say half the people there are the cool photo people you're talking about. 1/8 are overachievers that love no one but themselves and suck up to the teacher as much as possible. and the rest are well on their way to dropping out.

Nellie Bly said...

Life has it's ups and downs (the color and gray)- that's what makes life what it is.

The thing is, stuff happens and life goes on... sometimes even when we don't want it to, so might as well make the best of it!