Friday, August 15, 2008

The Days of Old

Remember the olden days when blogs were hip and people updated fairly often? I feel that fad has come and gone. People no longer care about publishing their lives (with the exception of a few), and people no longer care to read about the day to day events of a friend's life. So we maintain a feigned interest by checking up on others every once a month, or even once every couple months. Sadly, though, I feel that this has allowed us (yes, I'm talking about yourself and myself, dear reader) to become more distant than I would like. So in that light I am extending a friendly hand in the form of more posts. Whether they be writing or photos, I will try to update this blog more often. Maybe all I do is write a blurb, but I will try to make this a weekly format. When during that week? Well, I make no promises in that regard. So now, I bet you're wondering what I get out of it? I just want to know you are still there. Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

i still check :)

Cat says said...

+1
And even if I don't say or post much, you always pop out in my mind once in a while. :)