Wednesday, June 07, 2006

London @ Night

Well, its 152 in the morning here and Im bored. Saw a few very awesome things today, which you just have to be there to feel their effect. Met a couple cool people today, and I saw Les Miserable, which, by the way, is the only piece of entertainment that I know of that has ever made me cry. Im going to go see stonhenge tomorrow, but it would seem that paris is a no go. its only 2 1/2 hours away by train, but tickets are about £114. thats about $230. ah well. ces't la vie. ill check in when I can. Sorry for the lack of photos, but I havent been using my computer to go online. but have been stopping by internet cafe's and such. Well, adios for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

try ryan air, bmi ... i ended up flying from paris to london cause flights were just so cheep when i was there.
all the best!
- nady

alterntivgirl said...

Yeah I shelled out 149 pounds for that stupid chunnel. This is after already shelling out $40 for a ticket on the exact same train, but they didn't want to honor it without the original receipt even though they could pull up on the computer my reservation linked to my name. Arrrgh.