Saturday, June 03, 2006

Update from London

Well, here I am in London with one of my best buds, Steph. My first trip anywhere near the atlantic. First impression: Everything here is sooooo godamned expensive. Ive already spent 600 bucks out of my 800 dollar budget, and it is the morining of day 2 of 10. It is really nice weather here. Sunny, but not too warm. The only wierd thing about this place, though, is that there is only about 6 hours of night. Its very strange. Very very strange, and it makes it hard for me to sleep, seeing as how the sun is rising as I am trying to sleep. It does make it so that I have alot of shooting hours during the day, though. Sunset at 930 pm, sunrise at 4 am. It is a cool place to be, though. Some updates to our travel plans have tenatively included going to Paris. Anyway, wish me financial luck, as Ill need it. Ill see you all when I return.

P.S. We are currently paying for internet (about 12 bucks an hour [6 pounds]) so I will probably not update as much as I would like unless I find something more feasible. Leave a comment if you want something from london, and I will get it if it is financially feasible.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Necessito queso para burrito!

Bren said...

i'd ask you to bring me back some good food, but you're in london.

Anonymous said...

I hear you're going to live with Sam? Cool beans! And is absinthe legal to transport?