Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Edit

I’ve been recently thinking about my style and my photos. I’ve been considering the idea of going back to doing Photoshop work to my images. I see some of my photos, and I cant help but think how much I could bring out of certain images if I just went into Photoshop and started making adjustments to curves and making masks upon masks. Lately, I’ve been giving you the MOSTLY unedited versions of all of my photographs. The most I have been doing is adding a slight amount of contrast. I feel that this allows you to see the world that I have seen, mostly as it is. The problem, though, is that although many of these photos (I feel) are beautiful, they are not the most that they can offer, and that is the internal debate. I am inclined to continue in my current method, which is mostly unedited, save for slight contrast, mostly because it is more truthful. But if your intention for coming to this blog is to look at pretty photos, and not care about how real they are, maybe I should change it up a bit. Let me know what you think. Anyway, New gallery is going up (old format for now). Enjoy.

Photobucket

No comments: