Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Farewell to an Era of my Life

Well, I believe that I will no longer be working at Magicopolis. The problem with that is, that I had'nt been working much lately, so I am kinda broke right now. It is over for me, unless they want to pay me ALOT more. After training this new guy, Jason, they decided to give him the shows. Its okay, cause I already knew it was coming. This is what gets me, though: I had to call them to know I wasnt working anymore. That, is bullshit. They didnt have the common decency to call me and tell me. Oh well. As it turns out, Jason will soon be leaving the place (cause he hates them, and things happened exactly as I told him they would). He is looking for a new job as I write this, and says he will be leaving within 2 weeks. If I should get a call from Magicopolis, which I somewhat hope I dont, I will tell them that in the time I was "let go" I acquired a good deal of lighting experience, and that I now consider my services to be worth cosiderably more. Well see what they think about that. If they dont like it, its not my problem anymore. By the way, if youve never been painballing before, I highly recommed it. It is fun. Very fun. I am thinking of taking an internship at a photo lab, but I am really debating it. Working for no money.... damn. Decisions decisions. I am also considering taking out a student loan. I just dont know. I could just live off student loans and not find a job, and that would be awsome. Is it spelled awesome, or awsome? Too lazy to look it up. Someone find out for me. Anyone have any work for me? I could use some photo work...
=^ )
I think Ill be a contracter. A lighting one that is. No long term things anymore. 4 weeks maximum contract, then well either renew or end. Im getting ahead of myself. I want to be a mercenary, though its not really practical anymore. I want to be a highly trained super spy, or a highly trained assasin, or a highly trained bounty hunter. I tired of the same old humdrum that life is offering me. Its time to step up to the plate and do something different. Ok, Im gonna go find myself a job. No 9-5 kinda jobs, and hopefully itll be a photo job. Time to draw on my connections.

10 comments:

Bren said...

it's 'awesome'

i like the fact that you spelled it "painballing" not paint... it's so much better that way.

so are you going on the photo camping trip then since you wont be working?

Death said...

probably. I really want to. Well see.

Death said...

and you noticed my "typo"

alterntivgirl said...

I've never been paintballing...

Oooh! I just noticed the guy whose window I can see into has a huge boquet of real purty flowers, a balloon that seems to have a lot of colors, but I can't tell 'cause it's all dark, and some gift bags on his desk. He's usually never there, which is good 'cause it gives the opportunity to do a lot of things with the blinds open.

I'm sorry to hear that you'll won't be doing your intermission jokes anymore. Those were so awesome. You should just leave them as comments on my blog totally randomly so I can feel happy and cheery.

Anyway, it's awesome...kind of like aweful but way totally awesome...

In the meantime, you should get a job working for the ticket office. It's a lot of fun. You get to tell people where will call is.

Bren said...

spelling errors don't bother me. it should be spelled painballing.

Jo said...

you should quit, then come snowboarding again, then run into your bosses, and instead of the fake ass, "HI! how are you doing?" you then deal them the middle finger...

<^>(-_-)<^>

Jo said...

you should quit, then come snowboarding again, then run into your bosses, and instead of the fake ass, "HI! how are you doing?" you then deal them the middle finger...

<^>(-_-)<^>

Anonymous said...

you also forgot :
A LOT
not ALOT

Death said...

meh

Anonymous said...

i suppose despite the title this won't be too anonymous-
do extremely well in school and the cia will contact you- or you can go through strenuous testing and join the fibbies- but the cia has a greater chance of getting you to Europe- or the middle east