Thursday, September 16, 2004

More Confessions

Some of the ones I enjoyed as I was reading through the grouphug thing.


Having good friends is like pissing in your pants. Everyone else can see it, but only you can feel its true warmth.

I tell my girlfriend she isn't fat, but she is.
I'd love to tell her the truth, that the fact that she is fat is a turn-on for me, and makes me want to fuck her brains out all the time.

I had sex with my boyfriend, then we went to a party, my boyfriend passed out, and I had sex with my ex-boyfriend.

Everytime i see my best friend, I want to tear off his clothes and fuck him until he pukes.

I ordered a tamagotchi digimon from Hong Kong for $20...man I'm a nerd...

I want to have a one night stand with a girl but I worry that my house isn't nice enough.

I keep talking to this girl across the country and it's only because we have lots of great phone sex. I really can't stand anything else about her.

once i used my dad's electronic toothbrush as a dildo.

I rip the labels off the matresses

i stole money from work - i'm so bad. but i feel good.. FREE MONEY :D:D

I like Ninjas more than pirates

One time when i was a little kid I took a crap in the bath tub. I didnt know what to do so I screamed really loud and ran away.

I'm 37 and I still suck my thumb.

Everybody lies, but it doesn't matter because nobody listens

My confession is that I hate long confessions. I only consider looking at ones that are 10 lines or less.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you must be bored. I finally found out what it means to hydro. Peace

Jo said...

hilarious in a random and pathetic way

whats grouphug?

Death said...

the problem with that, is that they are all scattered throughout many different pages of confessions. Many of them suck. So I just compile them, and post them here.

alterntivgirl said...

Ninja's are cool especially if they're bikini ninja nurses. But only pirates can go 'arrrgh!' and pirate nurses are elle driver, and elle driver is cool especially since I have to be her every halloween/costume party now that i have a $100 nurse's outfit and a 99 cent thrown in for free 'cause the store owner felt bad pirate patch.