Saturday, December 09, 2006

Okay...

So I realize Ive been a bit lax in my posts, and I apoligize. Its been a bit troublesome for me to get online, and I just dont feel motivated enough to go through with the extra effort. I also have to confess that my shooting has slowed down. Things that I was amazed at when I first came here are now ordinary. I find myself pullingout my camera less and less. For the duration of this trip, that will change. Once I realized it, I felt very guilty about it. I am in China, and I should really be taking advantage of my time here. Other than that,Ive been doing well. I havent been expoloring as much, which I kinda regret, but like I said, that's all over now. Yesterday was the epitome of it, where I didnt shoot even one photo. I dont promise a regular update anymore, I will definately try a little harder to get your one-a-day. Anyway, here is the photo I owe you from 2 days ago. I have no photo from yesterday, but I will definately have one from today. Enjoy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The People's Park

5 comments:

Bren said...

i'm glad you've come to your senses and are taking advantage of this photo opportunity. before it seemed that you were just having fun with girls.

Anonymous said...

Aww... Dan must have been lonely and homesick. If you weren't shooting, what were you doing that would make you so tired?!?
Stop complaining, you have less than week left! I'm sure there are things there that you haven't even thought of taking pictures of, or places that you thought were boring.
If all fails, shoot yourself. Hmmm, I don't mean suicide but I'm sure it would make an interesting subject...
Self-portraits are fun and can even give you other ideas. Who wants to see Dan looking like a hippie?

~burrito

Bren said...

"not i" said the little one.

what about high vantage points, sunset, surrounding landscapes, transportation, medicine, technology, business, the hostel, or even tools of life?

i don't know what you have and haven't shot, but your blog seems to be spotty in terms of stock shots.

get to work!

Anonymous said...

WHAT ABOUT PANDAS!?!?!?!?!?!

Bren said...

good call bryant, what about dolphins?