Friday, December 08, 2006

Tired and More Tired

Been really tired and busy, and I am only able to access the internet from inside the bar of the hostel. Sorry for the lack of updates. Ill post a photo for the past days, butI have yet to go through todays photos. I owe you 4, Ill give ya 3. Ive been doing alot, but I am really too tired to write about it all. Ive had a couple adventures, and a few mishaps, but all is well. Im just going to put up the photos. Maybe Ill write more about my adventures later, maybe not. Time will tell. I will say this: I bought a sword. America beware, I cometh with a sword in hand! Anyway, here are the photos. Enjoy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Statue of Mao

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
In Disguise

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Good Vibrations

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics!
-Anne