Thursday, November 04, 2004

Just a Snack

Ive been really busy with my photo classes, so I have not been able to start scanning in photos. I did take a trip to vegas, which was paid for by the democratic party (i helped promote kerry. I was the political version of a Jahovas witness), but really, I went to shoot. Here is a shot I got from there. I lost the MAIN negative that I went to shoot, so Im going to be reshooting it this weekend. Yes, Im going back to vegas. But because of this, I will not get to work on scanning yet. To hold your ravenous hunger for more, I have something to hold you, just like a snack. There may be a few more to come. From vegas to you, enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the markings on the walls and they were painted in blood. Do I look like a fool?

Anonymous said...

I dont understand. What wall? What writing? Does this even relate?

Anonymous said...

It has nothing to do with the photo. It's vegas...