Thursday, July 22, 2004

And so....

Well, seeing as how everyone else has gotten around to writing their blog that at the very least mentions the gig at the Gig, I may as well get to mine, while at the same time playing withe the new font editor that the people at blogger have so graciously provided us. So, the gig at the gig went well. We had a surprisingly small turnout for one of the potentially biggest gigs yet. I was very disappointed in some of my peolple, but on the other hand, if you did go, I like you that much more. So, how did it sound you may ask? I have no god damned idea. See, the problem was, we did a quick sound check before the show, but unfortunately, I didnt hear everything together... or maybe I just wasnt paying attention. But I am pretty sure that things were good, in general. Im actually very exited about some upcoming talks that I will be having with people on behalf of ph7. So, as it turns out, our roles in ph7 also become a little more defined. Linda is the drummer, and is our liason to the latin culture (cause she is cool with the latin youths). Nick is the guitarist (the good one) and is also equipment manager, because he seems good at that kinda stuff (cause hes pretty organized... well, at least in comparison to the others). Max is the bassist and financial advisor/treasurer (cause hes Jewish... but im still not sure I trust him...). He is also assistant equipment manager. I am a guitarrist (the loud one) and the public relations advisor/manager/spokesman/head of promotions (cause thats really ALL im good at, the oratory skills. Even then, im not THAT good.). Lastly, there is Steph, the singer. Ummmm, she also has the most important job from all, the ummmm..... singer? For the sake of giving steph a title, Ill make her my personal assistant. It is her task to assist me with the stuff I do, like, uh, stuff. You know... Whatever, she has her job. Well, I will be talking to some folks in teh upcoming days and weeks, and hopefully, one day well be good. But that doesnt matter, cause were having fun. At least I hope we are...

No comments: