Friday, July 02, 2004

Warped Tour!

Today, was a good day. I went to the warped tour and saw mucho music. It was great. I go to the warped tour every year, not because the bands, necessarily, but becuase the atmosphere. Picture the LA county fair with a musical theme. Thats what it is. There are booths everywhere where you can get all sorts of cheap/free goodies. The people there are usually all there to have fun, and thats why it creates a very light hearted atmosphere. The only problem with it, though, is the lack of indoorness. I am burned. I am like the toast I make. But you know what? It dont matter, cause I had an awsome time, and its all about having fun.

3 comments:

Death said...

I did not make you a button, seeing as how the button machine was broken and couldnt cut circles. I had enough trouble just making my own. Secondly, Im not just burned, I am freid. My nose excretes water. It sux. My entire nose is a giant blister. And third, you see music through the eyes of your soul, not the physical eyes. You feel it and it runs through you. But, smartass, I saw many bands, and you godamn know thats what i meant.

Anonymous said...

Danny how could you fail to mention your absolutely adorable and lovable cousin who accompanied you to warped tour???

Death said...

very easily. I was trying to forget, after all.