Friday, July 23, 2004

Confessions:

I found a site where people go to confess. Here are the ones that kinda relate to me.

sometimes i worry that people will figure out that i'm a nice guy and not a complete asshole.

Everyone that knows me thinks that I am not a shy person. But in reality I am so damn shy when it comes to asking women out on dates. I can easily talk to them, but when it comes to me trying to show interest...I must know that they are interested first. Damn I suck!

i want to be a boytoy.

i really did love [her], but right now i'm okay that we aren't together.


i ate my mom's last ice cream sandwich and blamed it on my dad.


i sometimes spend more time on the computer than talking to my son

i have the softest hair in the world. i keep asking someone to touch it, but no one steps up.
sigh, no one will really know how soft my hair truly is.

I recently gave my girlfreind my mother's phone number so they could talk. Not the wisest move.

I'm not ready to try harder

I have a really serious crush on an actor from a TV show. I'm about the same age as her, but there's no way in the world that i'm ever going to meet her. Whenever I tell my friends, they just laugh hysterically.


I spend way to much time reading this site. But I'm a loser and don't have anything else to do.







And there you have it.

p.s. the site is: http://grouphug.us/

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i can not believe that i just put a confession on there...danny don't you dare try to find it. oh and can you bring nancy to my house?

Death said...

I WILL FIND THAT ENTRY!!! Lauren, when did you post? What was it about? Tell me. I MUST KNOW!!! ILL HACK THE SITE IF I HAVE TO!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

you'll never find it danny. so don't you dare try looking...and bring nancy to my house

Death said...

In a week or 2. I am out of school as of monday.

Anonymous said...

wow. I also just added a confession. There is power unseen, hidden forces. . .