Thursday, July 15, 2004

Well...

Well, it seems my blogger mania is starteing to wear off. I no longer feel the need to post on a daily basis, but instead shall post whenever I have something to say. You know, time is a funny thing. It kinda reminds me of driving on the freeway at 75. It takes a while for me to pass up a car going 65, but as soon as I pass it, the distance between grows greater faster. In the same way, time goes slow as you are living through it, but once you look back, you realize that it wasnt just yesterday that something happened, it just seems that way. You know, sometimes life isnt fair. Sometimes you try soooo hard to accomplish something, only to later realize that it cannot be done. "Shoot for the moon, that way if you miss, youll land amongst the stars." Great, go ahead. Shoot for the moon, and land among the stars wandering aimlessly throughout the vast void that is space. Just dont worry, cause people love you for trying. Bullshit. People like someone who makes it. I hate the fakeness that society has us believe be the way the world is. People are not "shiny" and "happy". People are cruel motherfuckers who really know how to ruin your day with their "phoney"ness. You know, I jsut hope that someday, ill find someone who knows whawt Im saying and can explain it to me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't know who you know, man, but I and the people with whom I choose to surround myself are very "shiny" and "happy" :-P. Good luck with that findin' someone thing. It's always nice to find someone.
-- Feanor

Bren said...

you can't make it to the moon if you don't try. and even if you don't make it, you'll be some place better off if you never did. as far as being phoney, sometimes people do it to protect others form the truth- but then there are those assholes who do it just because they think they are better then you. i've learned to ignore those people and just try to get by and stop caring what they think- they don't really know me anyway and have no ground to properly judge me. there are a lot of people who are materialistic, cruel and egocentric "plastic" but they're mostly braindead, so why let them try and tear down your walls?

Jo said...

this entry reminds me of holden caulfield... minus the nervous breakdown and the prostitute. phonies indeed.