Friday, August 20, 2004

Tired II

Tired of all the daily crap. Tired of not being able to leave the monotony of daily life. Tired of not caring about what others think. Tired of caring about what others do. So much crap that I have to deal with. Sometimes, I just wanna beat the shit out of some inanimate object just to relieve some stress. To be able to leave behind the daily shit and just let out anger. Let out frustrations. I wish I could be myself, and not have to be who others want me to be. I wish I could know who I am. I wish I could just tell people to fuck off, and mean it. I wish I could tell people I like how I felt. I wish I wish I wish.

Whats the point?

5 comments:

kage said...

it's when all you really want to do is scream so loud your throat starts to bleed, until you can't scream or even make a sound any more. but instead you smile and nod.

Death said...

Exactly.

Anonymous said...

You are not alone. When you stand in a crowd, look around. For upon each face is a mask, that hides who we truly are.

kage said...

is there any point? everyone's a hypocrite, and it's disgusting. it's all propaganda.

Anonymous said...

haha. funny, i can see that all you who wrote here are hypocrites. Give me a break. you pick the people u hang out with. who you are can reflect upon others. And dan, you are this: a mold. yes, you mold to everyone else's persona. I doubt you truly have a real personality that is independent of anyone else. you complain, yet do nothing. cant fool me.