Saturday, August 21, 2004

Writting at work... after intermission.

I am so fucking pissed.
On the verge of quitting, again.
I do my job, and I get shit.
I cant notice everything all the time.
My job is to make sure shit runs smoothly.
As much as they want me to notice everything, I cant.
I feel like shit when Im treated like shit.
If you have enough shit, youre bound to step in it.
Dont be surprised when your shoe smells foul, you made it after all.
Its like pulling on a horses tail.
If you do it enough, youll eventually get kicked.
So what if they fire me.
Im over caring.
I sometimes wish they would.
Things would be so much easier.
Only 3 things keep me here:
1. I love my job.
2. I love the locale, and the idea behind the business.
and 3. The green devil.
I want to scream.
I wish I could let it all out.
Why have I felt this way lately?

2 comments:

kage said...

maybe it's something in the air......you know what i do? i don't know if you drive to work, but i put in the loudest, angriest cd, and just scream as loud as i can along with it....not necessarily the right words, sometimes i make up my own about the people/things i hate. otherwise, hold a pillow as tight as you can to your face, and just, well, scream as loud and as long as you can. that way you still get the satisfaction of screaming your lungs out, but no one hears it (especially good if you live in an apartment building)

you shouldn't have to dread going to work every day, although i guess most people don't exactly love their jobs either.....

Anonymous said...

"You quit?"

"Yes."

"Or. . .were you fired. . .? " 0o

"Yes."

"You know you're going to be working there for the rest of your life. . ." (".)

"Shuddup."