Thursday, August 05, 2004

A vegas wedding

So this last weekend I went to Vegas. I made the drive all on my own. It was a long 4 hour drive. I made the drive there all right. I was wide awake and doing well. It was an awsome little venture. I drank lots o water and listened to "the drive" which is the radio station that plays rock along the entire 15. As I got closer and closer, I switched to NPR radio and listened to the BBC world report while driving at 90 with my windows down. Left about midnight on friday, got there around 3 am friday. Talked for a while with my uncle, and then went to bed. Well, the next day was wild. What happened in Vegas stays in vegas. It was awsomeness all around. Next day there were a few other things that were associated with the wedding, but there was alot o hanging out to be done. In the end, it was a very fun vegas style wedding. lasted about 30 minutes, and I liked it when the lady who was conducting the wedding had the guests declare them bride and groom. Heres a photo I took of the couple:



Very pretty, arent they? Well, there was an after party for the wedding, and there are some things that happened, that I would like to forget. The next day, there was a reference made to something that happened the night before. I will never see water bottles the same way. Ughh.... damn you ben!!! NE way, the next day was kinda fun. Sunday was a slowdown day. Had some brunch, played at the arcades, and watched harold and kumar. Good times. Good good times. NE way, Im gonna go now. Watching 24 now. God damn. Check it out if you can. Good stuff. Adios all. Or, in the words of Nick, Ja.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

kell
you drank piss, didnt you. lol.
gosh, suki is so pretty. (by the way, suki in japanese means love, yet in the verb sense).
well for ur sake, i hope that the strippers were free. lol
enough. hey dan, u have any more pics? i would love to see

Death said...

Still up watching 24. God damn this shit is good. Last episode... AHHHHHH!!!

Anonymous said...

kell
lol. Shannon said it sucks. hmm. has the realationship between the president and sherri changed?V (name??)
anyway, i wonder if i could ask david to borrow it

Death said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

lol (giggle . . .snort, giggle)
um, so, i can borrow it?
-the kel

Anonymous said...

Dan, you forgot to mention the most memorable part about Vegas!!!!!!!!!!(he,he)