Saturday, August 21, 2004

Writting while at work

To love.
Not to settle, but truly to love.
Maybe I have missed something along the way.
I lust.
I wish I didnt, but I do.
I truly want to believe that there is something more.
I long.
I want things that are beyond my reach.
If only I had a step ladder to help me reach the unattainable.
Beauty.
Something I look for but rarely find.
It is attidutde, composure, intensity, confidence, and self appreciation.
Passion.
To truly believe in something.
To be willing to risk everything for something I believe in.
Hate.
That I know.
To hate so much you dont care anymore.
Fuck.

5 comments:

kage said...

that really just sums it all up doesn't it? i like it though, it's truth.

Anonymous said...

you wrote that after you read my letter, didnt you? hmm, did you ever even really love? no worry, truth is always painful. . .never used to it, just eventually learn to become immune. yet, even that doesnt last . . .

Death said...

I didnt write this after your letter. Your letter didnt even affect this. You think too highly of yourself.

Anonymous said...

you always know how to make me feel like shit. thanks.

Anonymous said...

and this is from the same person who says that i have no confidence.