Thursday, October 14, 2004

Photo Camp, part 1: An Introduction to a Photographic Journey

This is the first photo in a series of photos that will be coming from the camping trip I went on. I only used photoshop to control brightness and contrast SLIGHTLY in all of the upcoming photos from the series. These were all taken in the eastern sierra nevadas, not too far from the base of mount wittney. We were aproximately 50 miles north of lone pine, which is a small town. These are not in any particular order. I welcome any and all comments on this whole series. If anyone likes any of the photos, talk to me, and we can work out a print. I really like them. Enjoy.

This first photo was taken from the campsite we were staying. The mountains in the distance are part of the sierra nevadas.This photo was taken at about 710 am on Sunday morning, 10 minutes after I woke up.

4 comments:

alterntivgirl said...

I WANT THIS ONE!

alterntivgirl said...

I shall whine and whine 'til i feel sufficiently avenged for being misled...

Jo said...

i'd also like to say that i want one, but i wanna hold on to that thought until i see all of the photos =) who did you go camping with?

Death said...

Photo Department at SMC