Monday, October 25, 2004

Photo Camp, part 13: A Visit to the South

There is this place we went to called South Lake. Most of the people who went, went to shoot Aspens. It was very pretty and all, but I must admit, I wasnt horribly impressed by the aspens, so I wound up shooting alot more landscapes and such, which was cool. That is where I got this one. There is a really funny story involving southlake, which Brenda has told within the comments section of the previous post. Oh yeah, this is where I slept with Brenda a second time. It was very pleasant. Here is my favorite of the landscapes I shot there.

4 comments:

Death said...

Dont be a moronic n00b. Read the comments in the previous post.

Anonymous said...

wtf? no comprende

alterntivgirl said...

This is your favorite? Really...hmmm...interesting choice. I mean, I like it, but a purty out of a haystack of purties...I know what it's missing though...awesome clouds. Now if you put in some of those amazing clouds like you have in the other photos, I might name it my favorite too. Photoshop it up! and I WANT THIS ONE TOO! AND THE PHOTOSHOPPED VERSION!

I must be so damn annoying...

Anonymous said...

oh yes , you are-esp since you study bio. lets just say wit and bio dont mix. wah ha h ah a . .