Thursday, October 14, 2004

Photo Camp, part 2: Sunset with the Ancients

This is the second photo in the series. It was taken atop one of the white mountains, in an area called Ancient Bristlecone. In this place, the oldest trees known to man reside. The snow capped mountains in the distance are, once again, the sierras. In the foreground are the white mountains, and I cannot recall if the trees are bristlecones, or just pines. There will be more sunset shots coming shortly. This is my least favorite in the series of Bristlecone sunsets, but I still really like it.

4 comments:

alterntivgirl said...

I WANT THIS ONE TOO!

alterntivgirl said...

Is it your least favorite 'cause of the bottom part? 'Cause the top is absolutely gorgeous.

Jo said...

how would you think the photo would look if you cropped out the bottom where the bushes are?

Death said...

I actually think it works WAY better w/ the "bushes" in the bottom. Otherwise it becomes something more ordinary. Just hold tight, and youll see the ones I actually like...