Sunday, October 17, 2004

Photo Camp, part 5: Revisiting the Ancients

Well, this is back at the white mountains, the same sunset as before. Right before leaving for the white mountais, Brenda's car got a flat tire. We had to change it and get the other flat one repaired, so we were runnign WAY behind everyone. People began to leave because of the cloud coverage that did not allow the sun to come through. JUST as we were getting there, the sun came below the clouds and above the mountains. As the sun went down, the temperature dropped as well. Before too long, i was freezing. It got to the point where I couldnt feel my hands, and I actually had to LOOK at my finger pressing the shutter release on my camera. Before too long, I was the last one shooting, but happily doing so.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

. . .my hero. . . .

afrobro said...

righteous yo.

Bren said...

that does work better as a vertical.

Death said...

:)