Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Gig it my dawgs.

Sunday: gig was a success! It was a great event and a great step in the right direction for the band. Made a couple great contacts, and most importantly, HAD FUN!! So, it turns out that there was a song that we started playing wrong (oops!), but it was all steph. I think that thats cool, cause it makes people forget about how many times i fucked up on my own, lol. It seems that everyone is putting up a variation of the photo that max seems to have acquired, so I decided that I needed to put up a version of the photo, too. So, after a few minutes of playing with photoshop, i came up with my own take on the photo. I hope you enjoy. Tell me what you think, seeing as how I really do read the comments, and I like to hear from whomever reads this.

2 comments:

Bren said...

the pic is almost done, right now it clashes too much. i think you either need to bring some bolder colors into the background or have a few streaks of blended colors on her. right now your subject and background have no realtion that's why it looks a little odd to me. but the idea was nice, i know you were trying to make her stand out.... but you have not achieved unity in the picture yet.

afrobro said...

I like my version better. You should keep everyone in the picture mr. magic.. when it's just me, it just isn't so magical anymore. :: sigh ::