Wednesday, June 23, 2004

I have not forgotten.

So, classes begin again. Summer school is now in session, and it is time to resume my position of social butterfly, fluttering from group to group, possibly lingering on some, but always moving on. Yes, its true: I am the type of person who makes TONS of freinds, but it is only rarely that I feel any intamacy with these people. Emotions are a very fragile thing, though I give most people the benefit of a doubt. I truly think that the way I am now, no one really knows me completely. Many people know bit and pieces of who I am, but I dont think that anyone really knows me completely. But NE way, enough about that. You know what I havent done here? I havent put up any photos. Ill put up photos in my next post. Ill try to put up some of the stuff that Ive shot recently, regardless of how shitty it may look. Ill do my best to fix em up, though. Im gonna go work on some photos now.

No comments: