Monday, November 20, 2006

Alternative Rap

It rained today, which means that I got to see Nacho Libre while tryingto decide whether I was motivated enough to leave the hostel. Im happy I did, because I got some pretty cool shots. When it rains, there are refleactions, and reflections can do some pretty cool things. I also ended up going to see the same band I saw yesterday. It was a great time. We met a few really cool people, and had a hell of a time. I even (gasp) drank a bit of vodka (at the time, I felt it would have been VERY rude to refuse my host, so I had a sip and passed the rest to a friend). Anyway, thought Id check it. Its not a long post, but it does include a photo, so Enjoy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Alternative Rap

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DRUNKARD!!!!!
I can't believe the incredibly sober Dan has gone to the dark side with a sip of vodka!!!
Welcome friend:)

~burrito

Anonymous said...

So, did you tell them tales about being a rock star in LA?