Thursday, November 30, 2006

Two For One

Okay, Im gonna try to keep this short. China has the most beautiful place I have ever seen. So that place I went to, named Jiu Zhai Gou, is gorgeous. Some of the most spectacular scenery imaginable, with lakes that are the perfect shade of blue, and clear enough to see 15 feet below the surface without a problem. Pretty cool stuff. It was really damned cold there, though. But a litle cold and 150 yuen is a small price to pay. All I have to say about the whole thing is this: If you were considering coming to China, this place alone is easily worth the price. Onthe way out, I went to a Tibetan village. Really cool place. I walked around for a good long while just takingall sorts of photos. They live very differently than the typical Chineese people I had seen before. In the end, there were two very big parts of my day, and I thought Id put up a bit of each. So here are your 2 photos. Enjoy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Spectacular

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A Touch of Tibet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, those pics look great

-erick-