Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A Double Post, and Another Friend

So Im leaving town tomorrow morning, and I didnt get the chance to update yesterday, so Ill do a quick one now. I went to a couple temples, and I taught an English class. Fun stuff. Ireally dont have time for much more right now, but Ill let you know that the woman below is my tour guide friend, Elsa. Not much more time. Ill update when I can, but Ill have a photo everyday, weather you see it or not.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Elsa

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Overlook, Francine

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
History of Words

2 comments:

Bren said...

the "history of words" photo has a nice mood. what part of china are you off to now?

Anonymous said...

Danny,
I hope you are doing okay. I was expecting your call, but thats okay I understand mijo. Just please be careful. Don't travel too far or in lonely places by yourself, don't take any risks. Call me whwnever you get a chance and remember, enjoy the beautiness that God has made for you. Pray and prais the Lord wherever you go. I love you, and we miss you. Think about, God sent you there with purpose in your future life, thank God for this beautiful opportunity. God bless you.

Mom

P.S. Don't forget to brush your teeth *AGGGGHHHHH* love