Sunday, November 12, 2006

Still Shooting, Still Breathing

As of now, I am unable to view my own blog, but I can post to it. I should still be able to read comments on my blog, seeing as how I get them in my mail. I am going to try to do a photo a day, but Im not sure that will be possible when I get out of this hotel. My last night here is tomorrow night. Ive realized that there is a 16 hour time difference between me and my regular readers. Yay... Im not going to really try to keep up with teh news part of my posts, because that takes more effort, but you may get them here and there. Did think Id let ya know that today I saw Pandas. I wanted one as an accessory, but its frowned upon. Anyway, here is the photo of the day. Enjoy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you're in china...lucky! I finally got your voicemails, after you left. >_< Oh and i dont have your email but mine is lcferris@gmail.com <3 hope you're having a great trip danny

~lauren