Sunday, November 26, 2006

Cermonial

Did quite a bit today. Went back to a regular temple, and did some shooting. Besides that, I dont have much else I really want to talk about. Long day makes Dan not want to write much. Sorry folks, but I just dont wanna write much. What I will tell you, though, is that some of the friends Ive made here are quite fun to talk to. I spent alot of the evening chatting with my guide friend from the other day. Well, here is the photo of the day. Enjoy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ceremonial

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay he's still alive!
Lovely shot dan.

Anonymous said...

hi dan.. i was reading what u say.. ok es realmente raro como decis q no querras hablar.. jaja mmm espero q estes pasandola bn conociendo una nueva cultura.. queria saber cuando te vere o q quieres hacer para planear desde ya.. bno ojala y podas comunicarte conmigo dejame un mail.. eunice