Thursday, November 16, 2006

A special post.

Today is a special post. You get 3 photos! 1 is good, and 2 are to give you an idea of my friends. I went out with some of the locals (friends Ive made at the restauraunt Ive been going to regularly), and we went to get some local food. We then walked around and talked for a while, and we all got along very well, regardless of the language barrier. I actually hung out with 3 out of 4 of my frineds from the restauraunt, and there was a quick appearance from the the 4th girl. The names of the girls in the photos are Liao Jing (15) and Li Dan (17), respectively. The other 2 girls are Huang Li (19) and Fan Deng Yan (22), a.k.a. Francine, will have photos coming. We had a good get together with a few friends, and it went really well. I went to a temple to take some photos, and I think things went well. I actually managed to get some of the monks to stand still for me (A much harder feat than it sounds like). Anyway, Im sick of writing. Enjoy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Liao Jiang - 15 years old

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Li Dan - 17 years old

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Prayer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pagodas!!!
I like the fact that pagodas are made to show off, just like everything else made by men. (I guess there's also destruction)

~burrito

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see how these look after you've fiddled with Photoshop awhile.